Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Pics From Stumptown Comics Fest

Spent this past weekend at Stumptown Comics Fest in Portland.  Had a great time and got to meet so many cool people interested in the book and my stuff.  Big thanks to everyone who came by - I sold all the books I brought with me, so it looks like people are digging it :) Everyone was super nice an patient while I did a little sketch in the book to personalize each and every copy as my way of thanks.  I appreciate the support so much and promise to get faster!
 


6 comments:

  1. Sold all of them?! Wow! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!
    I just sold all the ones I brought - there are lots more at the SLG warehouse ;)
    m

    ReplyDelete
  3. my copy of book I just arrived...off to get it this morning ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! Thanks Stephen! Hope you love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The little Chester plushies turned out so well! You guys did good :) Is there a Gretchen doll on the way as well?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Manda!
    No plans for a Gretchen doll yet. We'll need to hire a pro for that one - Chester is a little simpler in design. Thanks again for hanging out with me in Miami! I loved the interview with Hatch - you did a great job editing it. Can't wait to see you guys again :)
    Mike

    ReplyDelete

"Amity Blamity" (formerly "Pigtails & Potbellies") characters and content is copyright (c) 2008-2011 by Michael White. All rights reserved.